Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally I can say...

Yep, I can finally say I have a blog!

Now, you may be wondering who I am?  That's a good question.  My name is Jonathan Brothers and I am an aspiring writer.

Now, the genre of most of my writing tends to be along the dark side, monsters, ghosts, and other such horrors.  Don't ask me why!  Maybe it's my sick and twisted mind?  Maybe it was that monster that hid underneath my bed, closet, and sometimes down in the basement.  Maybe I got that way because back when I was and young boy, my older sister let me watch the Poltergeist movie. (One of my favorites.) Either way, writing horror and even a bit of sci-fi makes me happy and if you're reading this, I hope you like it too and find my writing entertaining too.

I'll write more about my past, what I'm thinking and even a short story or two later on.

Though to wet your whistle a bit, here are some of the sites I run/part of:


-Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment